Crystal

My photo
I love to create! My favorite materials are fabric, anything vintage, and my families jewlery! I've been crafting for 14 years and with each passing year I discover more and more that I like to do.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Its been a while

I'm BACK!!!!!! Its been almost a year since I've been able to work on this blog. Now that it is summer and I am off (I love being a teacher,) I can spend more time on this thing. I've added a few "crafty" pieces to my resume that I have had fun making. To the left you can see that I have also, finally, opened up an etsy account. Please go and check it out!!!! If there is something you like, let me know
Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon of my babies, Max is now 16 months and Cooper is 6 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty IN Pink

Pretty IN Pink
lampwork beaded bracelet