Crystal

My photo
I love to create! My favorite materials are fabric, anything vintage, and my families jewlery! I've been crafting for 14 years and with each passing year I discover more and more that I like to do.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Good Morning,

Got a few new supplies yesterday from Fleamarketfloozie on ETSY. She packages some of the greatest vintage matierls. Her Bitty Kits are so cute and fun to get and go through. In this latest kit I got, there was 12 inches of hand dyed and sewed crinkle crepe paper ribbon. LOVE IT! The pink tag below was created using the crepe paper and a stamp I got from the McKinney flea Market. It is a set of four small stamps from StampIt Up. They are dictionary styled stamps; cherish, friend, thank you and love. Not only did I make the tag, I also made a matching card.
I hope to do some more "pickin'" this weekend, if I can talk Derek into it. Cooper is going to my parents Ranch for the weekend. He doens't know it yet, but they got him is first beebee (sp?) gun. Should be interesting:)
Have a great weekend, Do something you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty IN Pink

Pretty IN Pink
lampwork beaded bracelet