Crystal

My photo
I love to create! My favorite materials are fabric, anything vintage, and my families jewlery! I've been crafting for 14 years and with each passing year I discover more and more that I like to do.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

WOOHOO!!!!  I got it working!  All it took me was not being lazy and getting to a "real" computer versus my ipad. 
Right now I am obsessed with hearts and arrows.  I got the inspiration for these necklaces from Bon Jovi's "Bad Medicine."
"Shot Through the Heart" arrow has been distressed
The necklaces is larger and has a longer chain
This was my first heart and arrow necklace.
I hand metal stamped the heart..."LOVE" and distressed the arrow


Shot Through the Heart


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty IN Pink

Pretty IN Pink
lampwork beaded bracelet