Crystal

My photo
I love to create! My favorite materials are fabric, anything vintage, and my families jewlery! I've been crafting for 14 years and with each passing year I discover more and more that I like to do.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Raggedy Ann, Birds and Fairies.....Oh My!!!!


Hello Bloggers......

This weekend my mother surprised me with some great finds she came accross at the Bowie, Texas Big Red Barn!!!!!!! She is awesome!
She found a whole sack full of game pieces from the 1978 Raggedy Ann and Andy Board Game. They are awesome and unique. I've used a couple to make some cute and whimsical cards.
Also looking through my huge stack of pattered paper, I found this really cool Spring paper from Graphic 45. It had faries and bunnies all over the page. The faries were so pretty, I decided to show each one off individually by making tags. I created the same background for all 4 tags (light blue paper and antique linen french script writing stamped.) Fairy Dust just had to be somewhere, so each set of fairy wings and the underside of the bird got a dusting of glitter. I think they have turned out just darling!
All of these can be found on my etsy account.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty IN Pink

Pretty IN Pink
lampwork beaded bracelet