Crystal

My photo
I love to create! My favorite materials are fabric, anything vintage, and my families jewlery! I've been crafting for 14 years and with each passing year I discover more and more that I like to do.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Waxahachie Scrapbook Store

Today I recovered from my shopping adventure with a teacher friend of mine, Ericka. We drove to Waxahachie, Texas to see their BIG scrapbook store. Had a great time. Founds some great vintage looking sticker, some October Afternoon papers and Sassafrass papers. It was great spending time with a friend doing something we both love to doing: well spending money and scrapbook supplies. Here are two cards I made a while ago.
Today is my moms birthday and tomorrow is my father in laws. I have made them both a card and my mom a birthday tin. I will show these after they both have recieved them. Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge at ACLP. Love your creations!
    ACLP Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Pretty IN Pink

Pretty IN Pink
lampwork beaded bracelet